
Our beloved Yahtzee game, which Adam holds the all time record for, was tossed to his watery demise this morning by Charlotte. This marks the first household item destroyed but surely not the last. We are going to have a moment of silence at dinner.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
The first casualty
Posted by Kelsey at 5:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh Kelsey - I feel nauseous just reading about your California road to Hana. Great pictures! I was hoping for a close-up of a bear (taken telephoto, of course). Never heard of bear cans - not even in Yellowstone. Puts some perspective on mice and frogs camping in Escalante with Hannah . . .
Pay our respects to the Yahtzee - we loved it too. Memories of the New York subways and the Britain trains.
Ann
Poor yahtzee. At least there is boggle to take your place
I love your blog. You are so funny.
Post a Comment