All right- As I have not a whole lot else on the mind besides this baby-- who will not come out. Let's guess. You have a pretty good shot of guessing right on since there's not much time left. I'm due Thursday, and the LATEST I can go is the 22nd. (One week late) although on Wednesday when I see the MD he will let me schedule an induction date for sometime in the next week.
Please guess the date and size.. as this could be one BIG late baby!
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Let the voting begin!
Posted by Kelsey at 9:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I saw Sunday at 3:00 AM. 7lb 10oz. Good luck! Hope all goes well.
Maybe we should vote for a name instead. Hmmm?
Now, I'm confused. If you haven't had the baby my guess is Wednesday weighing 8 lbs 2 oz. Good luck!!!
Четверг. 3 килограмма 700 грамм :-) Успехов! Молюсь, чтобы все прошло прекрасно у всех вас.
Oh, don't stress out. You're not even past your due date yet. I say Saturday and 7 lbs 14 oz. (I can shoot for that day too if you like. Then we'll be in the hospital at the same time. ;) although I really want mine to come next Thursday on her due date.
Friday. 8 lbs 7 oz.
Tuesday at 1:43 a.m. The scale will read 8 lbs 1 oz at first and then settle to 8 lbs even.
YES! I WIN! ;) Well, really you win. Congratulations! Can't wait to see some pictures. I'm sure she's just as cute as Charlie.
Post a Comment