Charlotte is NOT allergic to bees. But I wouldn't reccomend finding out with a sting to the neck, on the beach, on a Saturday, 40 minutes from home, with no Benadryl.
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly-- President Monson
Charlotte is NOT allergic to bees. But I wouldn't reccomend finding out with a sting to the neck, on the beach, on a Saturday, 40 minutes from home, with no Benadryl.
Posted by Kelsey at 1:39 PM
3 comments:
That is a scary one. I've been worrying about that lately with all the clover blossoms out and my kids running through them. I'm glad she wasn't allergic, but I'm sure it still wasn't very fun anyway.
Oh honey...
Poor kiddo!
Post a Comment