
This is the haircut/ style I have always wanted. And the first person to say "well.. that would be nice on a 50 year old woman"-- may just get flicked in the nose. So be warned. Today- I went out in my attempts to accomplish said haircut, and I was armed with pictures of this stylish do from every angle.
How does it look?
Well.. you'll just have to come see, or wait till I come out to see you. But here's a hint. They had to shave the back of my neck it's that short.
Enjoy the suspense.
Saturday, May 8, 2010
The Bedelia Bumble
Posted by Kelsey at 1:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oooooh, we're very interested to see the result.
okay if your neck was shaved then the hairstylist look it shorter then pictured or you have a very hairy neck :) like me.
So when you coming to see me?
oooOOOOoooooo :)
You have to post it!! I always wanted curls like that when I was younger. I think it would look super cute on you.
Post a Comment