Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Murphy's Stinking Law

So of course my watch breaks the same day as does the face of my phone. So it has service but no picture. So half the time I am dialing without unlocking the phone, and then it keeps beeping about text messages I am receiving and can't see... only to make me angry mind you. That in turn leads to me yelling at my phone and worried stares from passerbys.
It's AWFUL not knowing what time it is. I am always asking Adam (who dodged that bullet by leaving on vacation today) and I even made him give me his watch for my night shift on Sunday. SO- Should my friends out in the great web world be listening- please don't text me till tomorrow- or I might finally lose it and throw the phone off the balcony ato put both of us out of our misery. (oh- and unless I have your # memorized it'll be awhile before I call you- so you might have to email it to me.)
Goodbye wonderful world of texting keyboards, hello old razor I thought had become a kids only phone.
Oh-I am already having nightmares of the fight this will bring of takin "Charlie's phone" akin to the fight currently taking place because I am wearing her happy meal watch...
Lovely

2 comments:

Erin said...

We promise not to send you any more pics or messages. You'll have to get on FB to get your daily news from now on. :)

Ben and Brittany said...

I love that you are wearing a happy meal watch! That is awesome!!!