Friday, February 26, 2010

Be afraid... Be VERY afraid




This is Charlotte's baby. After a good deal of time spent looking for said baby, and many tears on Charlotte's side. I found her. Somehow this image seems to wrap up my fears of Charlotte and baby number 2.

We had a neighbor over to play yesterday who was 8 months. Charlotte couldn't decide if "Pat pat" at terminal force, or just pushing him to the floor (from a sitting position) was more fun. Which left him continuously in my arms. Well.. that was a can of worms of it's own accord, as there was something murmured in toddler- eese about "My momma" and "to the death" were caught in her mumblings....

I guess I do still have 4 months to go, and at least I should technically hear the cries through the wood right?

Please pray heaven sends us a beautiful baby girl linebacker who likes small spaces.

2 comments:

Dave and Catherine said...

That last paragraph had me rolling. Good luck! We're happy to distract Charlie for you (since we'll be there!!!! You have no idea how excited we are) to keep her from terrorizing baby Brianna Kehl.

Erin said...

It's true. We've seen it with our own eyes. Charlie doesn't like to share attention that's for sure, but you never know. Perhaps she will be very protective of her new sister...perhaps.